An embedded hardware/software architecture specially designed to be applied on mini/micro unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV). A UAV is a low-cost non-piloted airplane designed.
Microdrones unmanned aerial vehicles can provide your team with the overview they need to maintain control. Our UAV monitoring systems provide a number of benefits to users focused on public safety and civil security. Provide unprecedented reconnaissance and surveillance capabilities.
Capable for military, civil & commercial, homeland security, agriculture, wildlife survey, search & rescue operations, firefighting, law enforcement, photography, and disaster management.
Offer more flexibility to adapt to your specific needs. Upgrade now to a dual thermal and RGB imaging system, LiDAR technology, GPS system, and number of sensors to process more data simultaneously.
The benefits for security operations:
- Silent A serious disadvantage of helicopters and planes in surveillance work is their noise. Specially developed, highly efficient Microdrones motors allow for discrete monitoring.
- Extra-long flight times
- Easy use. Less cost, time-consuming training programs are needed.
- Real-time monitoring and coordination so the surveillance operation can be coordinated in real time.
- Resistant to harsh weather like wind, rain, snow, heat, and cold.
- Payload flexibility. Monitoring pros can use a conventional video camera or a thermal camera payload to detect suspects in darkness or dense vegetation.